Fail Safe Brakes
Fail safe brakes are used for specific applications that require the brakes to stop motion in the event of a loss of power or perhaps a fault with the variable frequency drive or PLC in a drive system.
Fail safe brakes are commonly used for holding or e-stop applications such as:
- Overland or Downhill Conveyor Systems
- Mining, Construction, or Oil Derrick Winches
- Container Crane Main Hoist, Boom Hoist & Trolley Travel Service and Emergency Brakes
- Steel Mill Rolling & Coiling Systems, as well as Overhead Crane Hoist, Bridge and Trolley Travel Brakes
- Draw Bridge and Bascule Bridge Service Brakes
- Radar Antenna Azimuth and Elevation Positioning Applications
- Elevator and Escalator Applications
Hindon Corp. has a variety of fail safe brake types available that are designed to prevent a potentially catastrophinc “runaway” situation in the event of a power failure or major fault in a control system.
Below are some examples of our leading fail safe products:
Have a question? Submit an online inquiry or give us a call today to speak to one of the members of our staff about your fail safe brake application needs.
There are no products matching the selection.