Industrial Electric Vibrators
Standard Duty Rotary Electric Vibrators can be either base mounted BL or single flange SFL depending on the specifications of the application. The BL and SFL series of base mounted industrial electric vibrators are the standard model commonly used in applications such as feeding, screening, conveying and compaction. The “SFL” or single flange mounted rotary electric vibrator is designed for use in circular sieves and finishing machines which require horizontal circular motion. The stator frame has been specifically designed for vertical mounting but many of the internal components and parts are compatible with the base mounted “BL “series.
- Stronger castings designed using finite element methods.
- Stator Frames cast in SG iron for models BL 25 – BL 75.
- High grade aluminum stator frames for models BL 03 – BL 24.
- Aluminum end covers with advanced sealing design.
- Hot-trickle rotary impregnated windings.
- Fail safe counterweight design for models BL 24 – BL 75.
- More effective bearing re-lubrication.
- Dimensionally interchangeable with the predecessor “K” series.
Hindon/Invicta vibrators are designed to operate in a wide range of hazardous and non-hazardous environments. The BL series of base mounted vibrators is certified for use in ATEX Zones 21/22 and is also suitable for non-ATEX areas.Read More